Taylor County Democrats

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Burnt Orange Report: :: Texas Democratic Party Platform 2006

Burnt Orange Report: :: Texas Democratic Party Platform 2006: "Courtesy of Ms Annatopia crossposted on TexasKos...

I just received a copy of the new Texas Democratic Party Platform. When I mentioned a few days ago that we progressives had made massive gains at the committee level, I was not kidding. Click beneath the fold for the entire text (26 pages, down from 36). As a progressive, I can honestly say I am pleased and suprised to not have any gripes with it. Kudos to the Platform Committee for doing an outstanding job articulating our values. The good stuff, IMO, is the second half."

If Ms Annatopia thinks the platform is good, rest assured it is good. Click the link to see the whole document.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home