Taylor County Democrats

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Capitol Annex » History Of School Finance In Texas

An incredible resource--a number of links articles and timelines about the history of school finance in Texas, including some that go back to annexation.

Capitol Annex » History Of School Finance In Texas: "I had planned on preparing my own article on the history of school finance in Texas so that Annex readers and others interested in the business before the Special Session of the Texas Legislature could have some background about the system going back to its earlies times.

In working on that, I realized that many others had already done the same thing and done so, I dare say, better and more extensively than I could. So, I’d instead like to refer you to a number of links on the history of school finance in Texas in hopes that we all may gain a little insight about the historical context in which the current debate falls."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home